WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INVESTOR RELATIONS MANAGER
We are looking for one of our clients in the speciality chemical and food ingredients business for an
INVESTOR RELATIONS MANAGER (24/32 HOURS)
The company is leading in sales, marketing and distribution of speciality chemicals and food ingredients. With a network of offices and warehouses across Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Americas, they provide their partners with the best tailored solutions for multi-territory distribution management. Headquartered in Rotterdam.
The Investor Relations role within the company, manages and protects the financial reputation and profile of the company in the global capital markets. Key responsibility of Investor Relations is to update the capital markets with timely and accurate information on the company’s operations, strategy and financial performance to support investment decisions by (potential) shareholders and investors. This is achieved by undertaking an active Investor Relations program supported by investor meetings, ‘roadshows’, conferences and seminars.
The company is seeking a highly driven and talented finance professional as Investor Relations Manager. You will report to the CFO. The successful candidate has strong financial analytical skills, is a good communicator, is highly articulate and possesses strong relationship building skills. The job is located in Rotterdam, but involves regular travel to key financial cities, where as a designated company spokesperson, you will undertake individual and group meetings with shareholders and equity analysts.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- As a designated spokesperson for the company, undertake calls/ meetings and presentations to institutional investors and respond to requests from analysts and investors
- Establish strong relationships with equity analysts and investors
- Prepare draft quarterly trading updates and earnings releases
- Prepare investor communications and other presentation materials for investor conferences and roadshows, public announcements, meetings with shareholders, investors, analysts etc.
- Keep the CEO/CFO informed about current investor sentiment towards the company and key developments/ performance of (global) peers
- Maintain and develop an IR and institutional ownership database
- University degree, such as Business Administration or Economics
- 5-10 years of working experience as a Finance/IR professional
- Experience working within an international environment
- Knowledge of equity capital markets preferred
There is a strong preference for candidates that have worked in the Investor Relation role within a listed Dutch company.
- Strong English and Dutch communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across all levels
- Networking skills
- Knowledge of valuation/ investment appraisal techniques
- Client/ customer service oriented
- Problem solving, analytical skills and self-starter
- Good commercial skills
- Stress tolerance, ‘can-do’ mentality
- Integrity, cultural sensitivity, emotional intelligence
Headquartered at an A-location (Kop van Zuid) in Rotterdam and with offices spread all over the world, the company offers a responsible and challenging job in an international environment. The atmosphere is informal and the emphasises is on personal responsibility and freedom.